PRIYA

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Contrast your brother and sisters


Family, what is a family? A Family is what makes a home. In my family, I have an older brother & sister. They both differ in personality. First, I share everything with my sister. For example, since I am a girl, I can share all girl’s personal things with her. I can do that with my brother. She is like my best friend. My brother, on the other hand. I can’t get along with. This is because we are almost the same age. He is only one years older then me. We always argue for little things. For example we would fight for toys, remote, playing games, getting on internet, phone, and much more. My sister give me any thing I want. So I love my sister. I even love my brother, but not more than my sister. So you can see how much they both differ from each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You show how different you feel about your brother and your sister and why you feel this way. You do a good job organizing the contrast. I would like your paragraph more if you had a stronger topic sentence than "They both differ in personality."

Be careful with subject-verb agreement as in "My sister give me any thing I want." which should be "My sister gives me any thing I want."
Also, usually with is followed by an object, so this is a little confusing, " My brother, on the other hand. I can’t get along with." unless the period after "hand" should be a comma.
" My brother, on the other hand, I can’t get along with."

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home