PRIYA

Sunday, September 24, 2006

How to clean your house in ten minutes when you receive a phone call from your friend who is arriving shortly to see you


The house should always be clean and neat. Nice and clean house shows good impression on our friends and guests. I always keep my house clean. In case my house is a mess and someone is coming I have a perfect plan to fix it. I will start with my living room. Everyone comes in the house will first enter in the living. I think it should be kept clean. I will dust off picture frame, T.V., and the lamp. Secondly, I will clean my bed room and bathrooms. I will hang all my cloths properly in closet and put the dirty cloths in a laundry basket. Then, I will wipe the sink, the bathtub and the bathroom floor. That will take me 4 minutes. After completing this, I will vacuum my living room and bedroom in 2 minutes. Finally, I will clean my kitchen. I will wipe my dinning table and my stove. Than I will wash my dishes and mope the floor. If your house is always in a good condition, cleaning your house in 10 minutes is really easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You describe effectively how to get your apartment ready for a surprise visit. Your advice contains much specific information and is easy to understand because of the specific information. I also like how you mix the types of sentences you use.

Be careful because you are using "cloths" when you should be using "clothes".

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home